The award amount for 50th Reunion Vo/Tech Scholarship for 2024 is up to $1,000 or more
Students interested in vocational and/or technical education and training are encouraged to apply for the 50th Reunion Scholarship Vo/Tech scholarship.
In our changing world, careers of all types will be needed that allow communities and families to grow. HVAC, police and firefighting, plumbing, electrician, health and veterinary care, hospitality and other essential services will be in high demand; this scholarship seeks to recognize and support students in pursuing these career pathways.
Eligibility to be considered for this scholarship includes:
- Attending and graduating from YS schools- either in the YSHS building or YS students attending the Greene County Career Center,
- Maintaining a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5,
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from one of the following sources: teacher, coach, school counselor or employer,
- Statement of any planned additional education, and
- Statement of career plan.
The candidate may also submit other supporting information.