NOTE: this scholarship is not for high school seniors.
$10,000 annually to a second- through fifth-year Antioch College student to with preferential treatment for applicants from Greene County who has an active interest in nonprofits and works at a nonprofit in YS/Miami Township for a minimum of 30 hours during the scholarship grant year. Applicants will need to provide the following:
- Educational goals and major/areas of study
- Describe all volunteer and / or employment experiences at local nonprofits
- A 500-word essay that addresses the 3 following questions:
- Why is community service important?
- How has serving others in the community impacted your life?
- How have my community service actions impacted the lives of others?